The Crazy House
Cliff, Maile and the kids came up to visit for the week. It has been one noisy, crazy, but fun house. Unfortunately, I can't find my camera, my kids got major allergies, and we had to empty the pool due to some suspicious looking bugs. After being gone for three weeks and no maintenance on our pool, we collected some massive algae growth. I tried to kill it all but a tiny bit of it wouldn't go away. I figured it was better than lake water so I let the kids continue to swim until we saw the bugs. I've never seen them before. When we'd try to get them in the skimmer they'd just start swimming for the spots of algae debris at the bottom. so we made all the kids get out and mama emptied the pool. Let's hope this solves the problem. Now the water is going to be freezing again. So much for all that warm-up time the past couple of months. Oh well, at least there will be clean water. Gotta find my camera too! Blogs without pics! How boring! (only because I never have anything clever to write-unlike most mom's, I forget all the cute things my kids say unless I write it down right away-who has pen and paper when you need it?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment