The Things I Love This Month

* Penicillin for healing and codeine for relief- Ya gotta love the combo
* Beautiful Sunny days that you thought would never come
* Income tax returns straight to your bank account
* Romantic English movies (for those sick days)
* Healthy kids
* Great Friends that keep you sane on cloudy gray days
* Nyah's incessant chatter
* Wyatt's sense of Humor
* Tealani's smile
* Israel's caring soul
* John and all that he is
* and last but not least, My Father in Heaven, for all that he blesses our family with, especially when I don't feel like I have earned some of those blessings. He just never stops giving.

3 comments:

Maile Fano said...

Hope you are feeling better! Which romantic English movie(s) did you watch? By the way, we are beginning to finish our basement! I am sooo excited. We won't get much of it finished but at least it is a start.

Kris said...

You do have so much to be grateful for. Love you and your family! Glad you are feeling better!

PRP said...

sorry to hear you've been sick. I can relate!

Great list of gratefuls....