The Fall Holidays

Halloween is...

*me, always making last minute costumes (thank goodness Téalani and Nyah both wanted to be fairies.              Easy costumes)
*the kids waiting 'til last minute to decide what they want to be.
*me, trying to talk the kids into wearing scary costumes
*a church trunk-or-treat (which was a yummy dinner...thanks to Karen and Lindsay, and awesome decor...thanks to Tara and Mandy, and the coolest photo booth EVER...thanks to my friend Jennifer and I)

*and trick-or-treating in the most awesome, kid-friendly neighborhood!



And yes, I'm sure you've noticed Kekoa's change in costumes. The trunk-or-treat was  a couple days before Halloween. I just had to have him dressed as Harry Potter for one Halloween since he has that natural lightning scar on his forehead. Unfortunately the only cape we had was a Batman cape and I had to draw the glasses on so he couldn't take them off. He looks like such a big boy standing at the door. Garin Whitby with Kekoa, Koryssa and Nyah. There were fairy costumes everywhere this year!

Thanksgiving was...

*spent with friends this year, eating YUMMY food and hangin' out. (Karen's decor was beautiful and the first time I've ever eaten at a decorated table!)
*me making very little this year, but the orange rolls I made this year were a HUGE hit!
*the kids, old enough to help me out in the kitchen...and they liked it!
*John, taking care of the little man while we cook. Love that man (the big one)!
Things I am grateful for;

My kids.
My mom and sisters.
My home and at this time of year, it's warmth.
Living here in Pasco...I LOVE this place!
My friends.
My faith in Jesus Christ and the gospel that we have here on earth.

And last but definitely not least, My most awesome and incredible husband who does so much to help me out, especially when life seems a bit dull and the same old thing day after day.  I.Love.him!

But most of all

1 comment:

The Holden Family said...

your costume made me laugh out loud! hilarious. :)